10mm KoW

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David Ford 3 months ago.

• Author
     Dave Harbottle 
    Participant

Hi,

Does anyone fancy a game of KoW in 10mm? I have dwarves and gobbos and am nonplussed which side I fight… alternatively if you still have a warmaster army still kicking around that you can “convert” to a KoW force then let me know and lets get a game in!

Cheers

Dave

Carl Newbould 
      Keymaster

Hi Dave,

Most kow players are on holiday at the moment! I am there and will be playing the other Dave in a campaign game. You are welcome to come over and have a chat and a watch. If you get there at 6:30 Dave may be able to have a shot game using intro figures before I arrive.

Carl

David Ford 
      Participant

A good idea Carl. Dave H. we could have a fast game in 10mm or 28mm before Carl arrives. Carl always arrives later because he has to travel from work.

Alternatively I was hoping that someone else might be free tonight to play you at 10mm KoW, because although many KoW players are not available I felt there may be one or two free who wanted to get started in the KoW summer campaign.

Regards,

Dave F.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 York Garrison

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account