10mm KoW

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  David Ford 7 months ago.

• Author
     Dave Harbottle 

Does anyone fancy a game of KoW in 10mm? I have dwarves and gobbos and am nonplussed which side I fight… alternatively if you still have a warmaster army still kicking around that you can “convert” to a KoW force then let me know and lets get a game in!

Carl Newbould 

Hi Dave,

Most kow players are on holiday at the moment! I am there and will be playing the other Dave in a campaign game. You are welcome to come over and have a chat and a watch. If you get there at 6:30 Dave may be able to have a shot game using intro figures before I arrive.

David Ford 

A good idea Carl. Dave H. we could have a fast game in 10mm or 28mm before Carl arrives. Carl always arrives later because he has to travel from work.

Alternatively I was hoping that someone else might be free tonight to play you at 10mm KoW, because although many KoW players are not available I felt there may be one or two free who wanted to get started in the KoW summer campaign.

Dave F.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

© 2018 York Garrison

Forgot your details?

Create Account