200 point X Wing League

This topic contains 27 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lee Mayhew Lee Mayhew 6 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Baz
    Baz
    Participant

I’ll have rebels

Profile photo of Benjamin Collins
      Benjamin Collins
      Participant

Chaps, I’m going to have take a pass on this evenings dog fighting but I will be there next week for fun and games!

Oh and I’ve already changed all three of my lists, again!

Profile photo of Lee Mayhew
        Lee Mayhew
        Participant

Well, the 50pt fully loaded deathrain punisher got a bit shot up πŸ™‚ can’t understand why Baz was so concerned about a ship that used up every extra munition counter I have.

Impressed with the Aggressor with TLT and stealth though.

Tie advanced now in space dock having its left shields reattached due to unforseen clumsiness while performing a seemingly simple task of pushing a plastic peg into a hole.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 6 days ago by Profile photo of Lee Mayhew Lee Mayhew.
        Benjamin Collins
        Participant

So are there any updates from the games last night?

Thank you Lee for yours, always good to have a fully tooled up Punisher cutting through space!

πŸ™‚

Profile photo of Tom C
          Tom C
          Participant

Barry beat Lee by 25ish points. I beat John by 1 point.

We then played a 4 player hunger games which involved Barry’s Fenn Rau one-shotting my undamaged Poe. Major explosion to direct hit, the holy grail of damage cards.

Profile photo of John Baldock
          John Baldock
          Participant

The hunger games was funny, we kept getting bad upgrades and then Barry said he would get Vectored Thrusters. Next upgrade he picked up was Vectored Thrusters… πŸ˜›

Lee Mayhew
            Participant

Punisher 50pts dead

Lambda 46pts dead, dead vader too.

Stealth interceptor and mostly stealthy Aggressor just chilling. Advanced no probs apart from self inflicted damage.

Black squadron tie mixing it.

Academy no 6 got in the way at the right time and then legged it, one to keep my eye on there, shows promise.

Lee Mayhew
            Participant

FAO Β Tom.

The rebels have received a small influx of craft and will be flying in on weds.

Profile photo of Baz
            Baz
            Participant

Not sure if I’ll be able to make it this Wed. If so it’ll be nearer 9pm.

Benjamin Collins
              Participant

I should be there, I’ve now started looking at a different Imperial list, suppose I should only really chose one on the day of the event!

Profile photo of Tom C
                Tom C
                Participant

Lee I’m ready for your revolutionary scum! Ben I’ll bring Zooloretto with me.

Profile photo of Tom C
                Tom C
                Participant

Standings so far:

Tom 6 points, +116 mov

John 3 points +99 mov

Barry 3 points +20ish mov

Ben 0 points -100 mov

Lee 0 points -135ish mov

Lee Mayhew
                Participant

A quite splendid game Vs Tom’s Empire. First run out for my Ghost and E-wing. The rebels were hampered at first by useless target lock counters but soon picked up with sets E and H/G.

Thanks to Tom for his turret advice for the Ghost which is a wonderful yet slightly wobbly model.

Only the Phantom attack shuttle was left but great fun and if only Backdraft hadn’t stuck a critical up the Ghost’s bum to take it down then another Tie would have been obliterated. Maybe next time.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.