200 point X Wing League

This topic contains 58 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Lee Mayhew 1 year ago.

• Author
     Benjamin Collins 
    Participant

Morning all,

Lee, due to your KeyMaster status I’m going to have to run in fear!  Unfortunately I can’t make it this week, the wife is heading off with the wagon so I have no transport. Sorry.

Fingers crossed should be here for the following week.

John Baldock 
      Participant

I can’t make it this week either, will be back next though!

Lee Mayhew 
        Keymaster

Ok Ben, thanks for letting me know.

I’ll be down cos it’s my turn for money, but if no-one is available I’ll leg it back home for the Tour of Turkey on Eurosport.

Tom C 
        Participant

By my reckoning we’ll have Lee, Baz, Gray, myself and maybe Scott tonight.

Lee Mayhew 
        Keymaster

I can bring all my stuff.

I have a list for 200pts for Imperial and for a change, no Lambda Shuttle.

Lee Mayhew 
        Keymaster

Ben, still ok for weds?

The Empire has taken delivery of an exciting new ship which will be on its shakedown mission so it might be a disaster 🙂

Benjamin Collins 
        Participant

Morning Lee, at present I see no reason why I can’t make it tomorrow. I’ll have another look at random insurgent lists and pilots I haven’t flown for a while to get on the board.

Lee Mayhew 
          Keymaster

Cool.

Scott 
          Participant

Sorry wasnt their last week. Was on holiday and i couldnt log in to let you know.

Since the forum was upgraded i cant seem to get on my account or even password reset it.

Anyway, made a new account and i will be their tomorrow with a 100 point rebel list if anyones free. If not, happy to watch some of your 200 point games. Still a bit rusty on a couple of rules.

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by  Scott.
             John Baldock 
            Participant

I can give you a game, I’ll bring a 100 point imperial list.

Benjamin Collins 
              Participant

John, NO FEL! I dare you! 🙂

Scott 
                Participant

Sounds good John. What times best for you? 7ish?

John Baldock 
                  Participant

Sounds good John. What times best for you? 7ish?

7ish is fine for me. 🙂

John, NO FEL! I dare you! 🙂

I wasn’t planning on using Soontir. But now that you mention it I haven’t played him for ages and I really enjoy flying him… 😉

Lee Mayhew 
                    Keymaster

As the 200pt league draws to a close the only bright light for my Imperials was the celebration of promotion  for No.16.

During his short career he has risen from the Academy and through many feats of derring-do, in the process showing up his more experienced comrades (looking at you Jonus last night!), has been promoted to the Black Squadron.

His bravery, some may say foolhardiness, in charging into 3 X-Wings,bumping and causing confusion merely enhanced his reputation.

Continued stellar progress could result in taking the reins of a more advanced ship, something I will watch with interest.

Let’s raise a glass to No. 16, going where angels fear to tread.

Viewing 14 posts - 46 through 59 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2018 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account