Aire conflict Leeds

This topic contains 6 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 4 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

Hello all,

Just a heads up for those that can’t wait for Jan to play in a Kings of war tournament there is one on in Leeds on 12th November

1200 points, 5 games, link below;

http://www.patriotgamesleeds.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=273&products_id=32868

If you are going I will see you there (possible car share available)

Carl

Anonymous

Patriot is an awesome shop too.

Run by my childhood friend Mark Hammond. He just started renting the next shop over to double the gaming space.

Anonymous

That looks a bargain for £12, if only I hadn’t spent all my money on M10 GMCs/Achilles.

Anonymous
            Rune of Beards wrote:
            Hello all,

Just a heads up for those that can’t wait for Jan to play in a Kings of war tournament there is one on in Leeds on 12th November

1200 points, 5 games, link below;

http://www.patriotgamesleeds.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=273&products_id=32868

If you are going I will see you there (possible car share available)

Carl

So how did this raid across to the other side of the Ouse fare? I’m interesting in how (if?) you found the 30 minutes / game to work ?

Anonymous

I only used a clock in 3 out of 5 games. It was a really relaxed atmosphere. Despite that fact all games (and the whole event) finished early. Most people had plenty of time.

I finished 3rd overall out of 14. Only missing out on second by attrition score. So am rather chuffed! :-)

Carl

Anonymous

Very good. Does this mean a charge up the rankings?

Anonymous
                  Myriad wrote:
                  Very good. Does this mean a charge up the rankings?

I’m not sure it counted as a ranked event :-( a shame because it would really help if it did count!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account