Back!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Graham Dixon 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Scott 
    Participant

Afternoon gang

I am back from my 6 weeks working away (holiday).

Will be back at the club Wednesday so wondering if anyone’s up for a casual game. (I may be a little slow remembering how to fly so may be a good time to test out a more fun and not so competitive list on me haha)

Scott 
      Participant

Not sure if anyone’s seen this but probably missing tonight because of the snow.

Had Rey and Jan all ready to go aswell 🙁

Graham Dixon 
        Participant

Hi Scott, the forum doesnt really see much activity these days, most people have moved over to the Facebook group https://www.facebook.com/groups/150717608854189/ or a variety of different WhatsApp groups

Scott 
          Participant

Thanks Graham.

Before I went away there was a few active people but I guess they’ve gone. Joined the Facebook group now.

Graham Dixon 
            Participant

There are still a few folks around using the forum (including one or two X Wing players) so by all means please do continue to do so if you prefer. I think most people have migrated to Whatsapp really, rather than Facebook, but Im not personally sure if there is a relevant group for X Wing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2018 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account