Blood Bowl 2016

This topic contains 48 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Terry 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

Some of you BB fans will already have heard this – ]The classic game of fantasy football is back!

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Blood-Bowl-2016-ENG

Order by midnight Wednesday 23rd November and receive your copy on Friday 25th November

http://www.thenaf.net/2016/11/bb2016-preview/
      https://www.facebook.com/OfficialNAF/

Looking at doing another tourney if anyone is interested
      Cheers
      Terry

Anonymous

I’ve ordered my copy. Haven’t played since 2nd edition but I still have my old Dwarf team that I may repaint.

I think Mike at the York Gw is planning a 2017 league on Tuesdays at Travelling Man. I’m sure we could schedule some matches at Garrison too.

Anonymous

Thanks for the info Andy.
          Good to have Mike on board.

I was also think of increasing the scope by creating a Online Blood Bowl (need a name)
          There is a West Yorkshire Blood Bowl League (WYBBL) http://thenaf.obblm.com/index.php?SLS_lid=26
          I know there will some players in the York Wargames Society as well

There is even an annual UK Team Challenge III in York on the 14th Jan, but not up the that yet.

The Dwarf Team is always good, but I will miss Dave Williamson’s The Moot Fury Halfling team!

Cheers
          Terry

Anonymous

Ordered my copy plus Death Zone last week from the Outpost (game plus death zone shipped was £65).

In the process of finishing painting a Chaos Pact team ready for a new Garrison league that we should totally start.

Anonymous

I’m in the tricky situation that I’ll be playing Skaven, but probably need a new board and stuff :

Really don’t want to have to buy the other two teams just to get one. I’m hoping some webstores will be splitting contents…

Anonymous

I have two extra boards and we always tend to have both players turning up with a board each.

Anonymous

If the boards are the same as the old ones, we have at least one if not two painted ones in the cupboard on small bits of MDF

Ben

Anonymous

I’ve got 3 pitches also I can bring from various editions.

Deepcut studio are doing some nice looking mats for BB if you only want a pitch.

Anonymous

I played ogres in time past but sold them. Will want to start playing again but only after a few more teams are released ie dwarfs!

Anonymous

I played ogres in time past but sold them. Will want to start playing again but only after a few more teams are released ie dwarfs!

Anonymous

Anonymous

You can buy bits of the new Blood Bowl 2016, boards and dice etc
                            https://www.tritex-games.co.uk/blood-bowl-miniatures-309/accessories-for-blood-bowl-300/

Anonymous

oops
                              Just purchased a Dark Elf Team by Shadowforge. Thanks Andy you were right about a UK supplier.
                              A new painting project for me.

Anonymous

DeepCut are releasing a really nice set with a cloth pitch and cloth dugouts.

Anonymous

Yeah those DeepCut mats look nice.

Just got my new edition set today, looks good. There’s a GW PDF with stats for the remaining teams not in Death Zone.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account