Blood Bowl Season 1

This topic contains 26 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Terry 9 months ago.

• Author
     Terry 
    Participant

Apologies David and thanks Chris

Once the first round is played the top 4 teams go into a semi finals and then the finals

Inquisitor Holloway 
      Participant

I played my last league game last night against Graham, which ended in a 1-1 draw.  I was happy with this result since it looked like Graham was going to run away with it at half time.

Terry 
        Participant

Last Round 1 on 27th
          Vixens in Leathers Dark Elves (Terry) vs The Clan Ehsin Raiders – Skaven(Peter)

Semi-finals 2 games (Top four players)
          Finals – 1 game

No extra time, if a draw then the winner is decided on League Points, TD then CAS

The planning/recruiting starts for Season 2 and will be merging in certain GW Death Zone 2 new rules.

League Website:  http://yobbs.obblm.com

Terry 
          Participant

After a few deaths and many injuries we are now starting the semifinals

# Player      Coach         Team                                              Race
            1 Graham    Balgor             Balgor Bashers                             Nurgle
            2 Peter         Lucius101       The Clan Ehsin Raiders             Skaven
            3 Terry        Teza25            Vixens in Leathers                     Dark Elf
            4 Chris         Tigerstyle      The Wasteland Wanderers        C haos Pact

The favourite is Balgor Bashers but the dice are fickle and deadly

Season 2 is not far away, a new topic will be started for those coaches keen to play

Inquisitor Holloway 
            Participant

I wanted the Most Casualties caused award and its looks like I might have got it 🙂

graham and I are trying to get our game organised soon, just waiting on Graham’s shifts to be confirmed.

Terry 
              Participant

Semi Finals Vixens in Leathers vs The Clan Ehsin Raiders

The rain lifted and play began with Ratspatter (Ogre) blitzing, but not with much bash. The crowd favoured the Clan when the ball went out and threw it onto the Vixens TD zone for a rat to press it home. Vixens responded with the next two TDs. In the last turn the Vixens fumbled a pass (Doh) which was snatched up by a gutter runner to score another TD. 2-2 final score.

The Clan Ehsin Raiders go through to the finals based on overall wins

Coach Peter is most pleased while the Vixens Coach Teza had no comment

Inquisitor Holloway 
                Participant

Sorry for the delay, Graham and I had some trouble getting down to Garrison at the same time.  We are going to play our semi final match this Wednesday.

Inquisitor Holloway 
                  Participant

One question on the league table, the match conceded by the Tomb Titans I was only awarded a draw but other teams were awarded a 1-0 win.  Should I have not got a win also?

Terry 
                    Participant

Hi Chris,

you are right about the Tomb Titans match. I put the score in the wrong field – all corrected now

cheers

Terry

Inquisitor Holloway 
                      Participant

In the semi-final between me and Graham, I won 2-0.  My dice were very hot, Graham’s were very cold so it was definitely against the form book.

Terry 
                        Participant

The final match is….

The Clan Ehsin Raiders a Skaven team by coach Peter vs

The Wasteland Wanderers a Chaos team by coach Chris.

We should also take a minute for players that died (some horribly) in this season:

Ratbolt Barbjaw        50k  The Clan Ehsin Raiders
                          Heztoth the Bloody   50k  The Wasteland Wanderers
                          Last Rights                70k   Vixens in Leathers
                          Sindella                     110k  Vixens in Leathers

Should be a good final and then Season 2 can begin.

Terry 
                          Participant

Final result

Well done Chris with your The Wasteland Wanderers Chaos Pact Team by winning 2 – 0

Final Match Chaos on the pitch

That is the end of Season 1.

If you are wishing to play in the Season 2 Rookie Tournament then please visit the online league manager website.

http://yobbs.obblm.com/

Register as a new coach if you have not played before.

See the forum Blood Bowl Season 2 in club events

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2018 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account