Blood Bowl Season 2

This topic contains 40 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Terry 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
     Terry 
    Participant

Hi Sam,

I like your motivation so lets get Chris!

I will create a final document with all the current skills, star players, teams and tournament format once we have a good idea of the number of coaches for this season.

I would say the core rules are the same with tweaks everywhere in teams, skills and inducements.  We will play a blend of the current LBR 6 or CRP from the NAF plus mods from BB2016 + DZ1 and DZ2.

A double skull is still a double skull.

Goblins are still squishy!

Jay 
      Participant

What evenings will games be played? Can we play at other venues on other nights?

Terry 
        Participant

Hi Jay,

We play on the YG club night which is Wednesdays 6:30pm.

BB is a game which can be played anywhere there is a table, I am flexible to meet up at another venue.

I can’t speak for the others, but not everyone would flexible so it will be difficult to play in the league if you can’t make the Wednesdays.  If you can make one Wednesday a month it won’t be a problem.  With some organisation the club has one Saturday a month to play games.

Travelling Man has tables but they play Wednesdays as well. Do you know of any other venues or BB players?

As the BB league grows in numbers we might have more options of how the competition is run, another wargame club I know plays on Mondays for example.  Something I will be trying to do this year.

Cheers

Terry

Jay 
          Participant

I was running a league in london and we might be able to tag on all our results to the site or i can build another one. Its here if you want a look hard6.obblm.com you enter results and it updates itself spp etc.

One Wednesday a month is no problem for me.

Terry 
            Participant

Looks  like quite a few teams and coaches in hard6.obblm.com

We are using OBBLM as well with http://yobbs.obblm.com/ and latest BB2016 updates

We can import your team(s) into yobbs

Great if you can make a Wednesday to join our league

It will be good to catch up for a chat, I will be at the club on Wednesday 3rd of Jan and then on 17th

Cheers

Terry

Terry 
              Participant

The Season 2 Rookie Tournament is starting this month.

The line up so far:

Coach                                 Team

Balgor                                 TBA
                lucius101                           Dwarf or Lizards or both?
                Pemmo                              Probably Orc
                Secondbreky                     (no team)
                teza25                                Undead
                Tigerstyle                          Goblins

If you know anyone who wants to play or has not sorted their team out please give them a nudge.

New coaches can register at http://yobbs.obblm.com, once approved you can create your team.

I will finalise the Tournament rules this weekend so we can have a “kick off” later this month

Sam Wood 
                Participant

I’ve got my team built and ready to go (humans) but i’m struggling to find a way to add my team on the yobbs page. Any pointers?

Also I don’t suppose anyone has a couple of human blitzer miniatures there willing to part with? I was hoping the forge world booster pack would be out by now but there’s no sign of it coming out any time soon 🙁

Inquisitor Holloway 
                  Participant

Terry may need to do something to approve you.  But once that’s done you just go to create new team under user menu.

I can lend you a couple of Blitzer from the starter box if you need them.

Terry 
                    Participant

Login to http://yobbs.obblm.com
                      Click User Menu and select “Create a new team
                      Race: A drop down box to choose the Race – Undead etc
                      Team Name: A free text field
                      League/Division is pre=populated as YOBBS
                      Before clicking Create can select the QTY of each positional like Mummy 0, 1 or 2
                      Other options are for Re-rolls, Fan Factor etc – you will have a Million to spend

Cheers

Terry

Sam Wood 
                      Participant

Apologies for the repeated noob questions but is there any way to change my players names? I created my team before thinking of individual names. If not is there a way of deleting the team and recreating it?

Inquisitor Holloway 
                        Participant

Yep you can rename players.  Go to user menu -> coach’s teams.

click on your team

There’s a box at the bottom of the screen (below your roster) called team management.  There’s a drop down menu there and rename player is one of the options.

Jay 
                          Participant

Where are the links to the obblm site you’re using and are you doing standard team value of 1million for starting teams?

Jay 
                            Participant

I found it nevermind

Jay 
                              Participant

I have requested activation to the YOBBLM

Terry 
                                Participant

Hi Jay,

I activated your coach

Yep one Million

I am typing up a single document which will have  the Tournament Theme details (Chaotic cup), Star Player, Skills, Teams and Pre and Post game sequence.  It will be a good league rules reference while we are getting staggered GW Blood Bowl game releases.  I should have this finished over the weekend and will post it here.

Cheers

Terry

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account