Club Announcement – Ben Wagner

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  David Ford 6 days, 3 hours ago.

• Author
     Graham Dixon 
    Participant

On behalf of the York Garrison Wargaming Club committee I would like to announce that Benjamin Wagner has decided to resign from his position on the committee. The club owes a huge debt of gratitude to Ben and we would like to extend our sincerest thanks to him for his years of dedicated and diligent service. Ben took over the running of the club back in April 2009 and has done a fantastic job of steering the club along as it has grown in size year after year. I think it’s pretty fair to say that the club probably wouldn’t exist, certainly not in its current format, without all Ben’s hard work so thank you Ben for all your efforts, from everyone at York Garrison.

Ben will still be remaining an active member of the club and will continue to assist the committee whilst he hands over his responsibilites, and from time to time thereafter as well. With immediate effect several new members have been appointed to the committee: Chris Tray, Tom Candlin, Graham Dixon, Dave Williamson, Martin Jones and Dan Wartnaby. Over the coming weeks we will be working out everyone’s new roles and responsibilities, for the time being though please consider it very much business as usual at York Garrison.

Regards

Graham Dixon
      York Garrison Wargaming Club Committee

Dave Williamson 
      Participant

Ben has made a genuine impact on my gaming life and I for one would like to offer my thanks for all he has done and making me feel very welcome when I walked into the club 5 years ago.

Inquisitor Holloway 
        Participant

I second what Dave has said.  Thank you Ben for all your hard work over the years.

David Ford 
          Participant

Thank you Ben for all you’ve done.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 York Garrison

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account