December 10th – Free Grimdark.

This topic contains 22 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

I can easily bring 2500 of stealers and can bring tyranids as well which can easily be another 1500-2000. So potentially 4000-4500 :). Or alternatively can bring imperials if it works better fluff wise so deathwatch, guard assassins and inq. And i can bring upto 5000 pts of them combined :) whatever works best really :)

Anonymous

Just a quick reminder for you all, the focus of this saturday is to raise money for Cancer Research. The club isn’t charging you to come, and we’ve managed to get a lot of prizes from various wargaming companies. As such we’ll be selling raffle tickets so you have the chance to win prizes.

I’d like to suggest that everyone plan on buying at least £5 of raffle tickets, as you’d have spent that much to come anyway! Beyond that please be generous, every single pound raised goes to the charity and you have the chance to win some great prizes

See you all saturday

Ben

Anonymous

hey i’m up for 40k though i’ve only got about 1k points of tzeentch Chaos Daemons painted up properly,a few hundred more if i use some proxies of my grey knights which are painted red for heralds and bloodletters( .got almost 2 boxes worth of the starter set but they unpainted or messily painted on some because 1 set was 2nd hand from a carboot sale but i don’t have chaos space marines codex to use them

Anonymous

Really sorry guys I going to have to drop out I was very excited about the game , the raffle and helping out a good course but I have to work Sorry hope you all have a brilliant time

Anonymous

Alrighty chaps, so we have five players now that Richard is having to work, but it’s all good. My suggestion would be to play or modify a mission like Final Assault from the base Apocolypse book.

It’s an attack/defend mission. We could break it down as Me and Greg vs Luke, Sam and Bright (sorry Bright i don’t yet know your first name).

Bright playing Chaos, Luke for narrative purposes could represent the Dark Mechanicum, and Sam’s stealers spotting an opportunity by forging an uncomfortable alliance with the dark powers to infiltrate a beleaguered imperial stronghold. The Deathwatch, The Deathwing and the unlikely arrival of the Legion of the Damned are all that stand in their way.

Bright; 1000pts Chaos
              Sam; 2500pts of Stealers
              Luke; 2500pts of Ad Mech and Knights

Me; 2000pts of Deathwatch
              Greg; 4000pts should be ample for your three factions?

12K total.

Anonymous

Sounds good to me, bring on the carnage :)

Anonymous

No prob 4000 points of the Emperors finest Gonna chuck in an Inquisitor while I’m at it :)

Anonymous

Cheers for the game chaps, it was a fun day of gaming in the Grimdark.

@Greg; you won some Blood Angel Death Company. They’re in the locked cupboard at Garrison, just grab them next time you’re down.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account