Fantasy Player Returning

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Carl Carl Newbould 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Herakles93
    Herakles93
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I used to attend the club last year, mostly playing Warhammer Fantasy, but due to lots of reasons I had to give up the hobby and sell my Warriors of Chaos army….

Well now I’m looking to return and get a game or two under my belt. I got lucky on Ebay and it turns out I’ve got a decent sized Dark Elves army painted up and ready to lose to any Fantasy players (I’m not the best tactician).

I did have a question for the local Fantasy players, however. How many people are playing regularly each week and with what kind of armies etc? I certainly remember there being Ogres and Tomb Kings. It’d be great if there was a core group where I could get regular games!

Hopefully I’ll see you in the next few weeks! Cheers chaps! 🙂

Profile photo of Carl
      Carl Newbould
      Participant

Hello,

We have a mix of playera with a mix of armies. 2-4 people who play wh fantasy fairly regularly. They play Tomb kings, Orcs, ogres, dwarfs and dark elves so lots of potential for a nice variety!

I read your other post about lizards or warriors of chaos. I always go for what looks coolest!

Look forward to seeing you soon 🙂

Carl

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.