Fantasy Player Returning

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Carl Newbould 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Herakles93 

Hi everyone,

I used to attend the club last year, mostly playing Warhammer Fantasy, but due to lots of reasons I had to give up the hobby and sell my Warriors of Chaos army….

Well now I’m looking to return and get a game or two under my belt. I got lucky on Ebay and it turns out I’ve got a decent sized Dark Elves army painted up and ready to lose to any Fantasy players (I’m not the best tactician).

I did have a question for the local Fantasy players, however. How many people are playing regularly each week and with what kind of armies etc? I certainly remember there being Ogres and Tomb Kings. It’d be great if there was a core group where I could get regular games!

Hopefully I’ll see you in the next few weeks! Cheers chaps! 🙂

Carl Newbould 
      Keymaster

Hello,

We have a mix of playera with a mix of armies. 2-4 people who play wh fantasy fairly regularly. They play Tomb kings, Orcs, ogres, dwarfs and dark elves so lots of potential for a nice variety!

I read your other post about lizards or warriors of chaos. I always go for what looks coolest!

Look forward to seeing you soon 🙂

Carl

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2018 York Garrison

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account