Frostgrave

This topic contains 52 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

Very nice!

Managed a game with Chris last night and thought it was really good fun. Even with a very limited knowledge of the rules and much referring to the rulebook it wasn’t difficult to get through (and didn’t leave me feeling I must have forgotten at least half of my warband’s rules!)

Archers rule!

Anonymous

Had a game with Bennett this week, and it was good. Fun game, flows really well.

If anyone is in two minds about it, you can get the rulebook for £10 on eBay and if you’re frugal you can build a war band for very little money. The Rulebook is excellent too, it’s the best rulebook i’ve ever read in terms of clarity.

Bennett – could you share links to the scenery you mentioned on Wednesday?

Anonymous

I think it might be these ones:

http://escenorama.com/shopping/
          http://www.tabletop-world.com/

Really good deal on a damaged village which I think I’ll be going for just to paint up:
          homepage_logo.jpg

And I just love the stuff from tabletop-world:
          proba.jpg

Anonymous

I have got the damaged set on the way and a few buildings also from table top world.

I think its the best terrain I have seen in a very long while…

Anonymous

Hello

I would like to give this a go (after all I’ve tried x wing and saga this year already on top of Kings of War and Malifaux!)

Is there anyone willing to give me an intro game next Wed? I can bring saga Vikings as my crew :-/ ?

Thanks
              Carl

Anonymous

Hey Carl. Myself and Jason have already sorted a game for this week (Shattered Earth) and I think Bennett is busy. Myself and Bennett did tentatively arrange a game on the 23rd though, so want to get in on that?

Anonymous

Hi Carl

I’ve not a game planned this week as I’m doing money. But you’re normally here a bit later arent you? So I could give you a game if you want?

Ben

Anonymous

Hi Ben,

I am normally a little late. I will take you up on the offer.

Thanks
                    Carl

Anonymous

image_16.jpeg

Finished the first half of my warband.

Anonymous

Looking good. I’d better get started with the painting. All I managed this weekend was this lot, although it’s difficult to fit them in to the Frostgrave universe. In fact, it’s difficult to justify why I painted them at all when I have so much requiring attention for actually gaming with…

[attachment=550]IMG_20160314_164505.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous

Nice, those the Hasslefree models?

Anonymous
                            Enginseer wrote:
                            Nice, those the Hasslefree models?

Yeah. I picked them up a while ago just in case they got a ‘cease and desist’ at some point. Thought they might be useful for Zombicide, though since then I’ve remembered All Things Zombie might be a good set of rules for a tabletop game using them as ‘before and after’ minis. I especially like how Velma decided to change her look post-apocalypse:
                            [attachment=551]IMG_20160314_164616.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous

Element are selling Frostgrave stuff now; http://elementgames.co.uk/wargames-and-miniatures/fantasy-miniatures-games/frostgrave

Although you can use any miniatures you like, £5.40 for a Wizard and an Apprentice is a super cheap way of getting into the game.

Anonymous

image_2.jpeg

More of the Vampire warband done, L-R Crossbow/archer, Barbarian, Wizard, Thief.

Anonymous

Nice, but won’t she be a bit cold in the frozen city ;) ?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account