Frostgrave Campaign

This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

So I have been wriing up a bit of a campaign for Frostgrave. Let me know who is interested…..

People down to do the campaign:

1. Bennett
      2. Peter
      3. Dan

Here is a little teaser….

Frostgrave Campaign

The fall of the Snow Troll

The snows are receding and the haunted lands of Frostgrave are almost ready to be explored!

So here’s how the campaign will work. Create your warband following the standard guidelines in the Frostgrave Rulebook. Create your wizard, apprentice and henchmen. Once you have everything worked out, you are ready to play!

Games may be played at any time during a given month. This game will count towards your experience levels and treasure. This one game will be the only time for your campaign warband to increase their levels and treasure. Once you have completed a game, you and your opponent simply need to send an after action report to bennett@yorkgarrison.co.uk detailing what happened, any deaths, treasure, etc. I will be running games and playing on Wednesdays most weeks, but play when your schedule fits! Basically once a month you need to play a game to progress the campaign…
      Each month there will be a featured scenario posted for players to try out. This scenario will be tied to the overall storyline of the campaign and have Clues and additional information on the overall story.

Players will also be searching for The Artifacts that will be needed to aid the players in their quest to destroy the Snow Trolls.

[attachment=581]FrostgraveMain.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous

Assuming I get a demo and I like it I’m up for this.

Just need to sort some models out once I know the kind of things I need.

Anonymous

We are on this Wednesday????

lucius101 wrote:
          Assuming I get a demo and I like it I’m up for this.

Just need to sort some models out once I know the kind of things I need.

Anonymous

Yeah, I should try to read the rules so I know what kind of models to bring with me.

Anonymous

Count me in!

Anonymous

In. Finished 2nd in Frostgrave event at Daffcon, clearly I have 1337 skillz.

Anonymous

I’m sure I can manage at least a game a month. Count me in.

Anonymous

Im in too!

Anonymous

So when are we starting this?

Anonymous
                        Enginseer wrote:

After Heartfaux.

I was thinking the 24th of May. How does that sound for everyone?

Anonymous

I literally have nothing painted… Oh dear

Anonymous
                            WolfskyUK wrote:
                            Enginseer wrote:

After Heartfaux.

I was thinking the 24th of May. How does that sound for everyone?

25th May is Wednesday. Works for me.

Anonymous

Are we still planning on this for the 25th Bennett?

Anonymous

I actually have some stuff painted. Might even have some terrain we can use by then too.

Anonymous
                                  Amayasu wrote:
                                  Are we still planning on this for the 25th Bennett?

I am playing a game this week to test out a scenario with Ben. If all goes well, which it should. We will be ready to kick off from the 25th.

Remeber I am only putting forward a scenario a month so you will have a month to play it out and get the outcome back to me….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account