Frostgrave Campaign

This topic contains 32 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

We’ve been running through this and we probably need a bit more playtesting time. I’d suggest you all use the next month for “Game 0” to test your gangs and make sure you’re happy with them, I for one switched wizards after a couple of games, as it wasn’t working out for me, we’ll probably kick off for real end of June when we’ve had time to tighten things up.

Thanks!

Ben

Anonymous

Alrighty. Would be nice to get the warband painted up fully for this… but when you say end of June, you mean end of June 2016, don’t you?

Anonymous

Lol yes, 2016, just need a couple of weeks to playtest, but get some practice games in in the meantime :-)

Anonymous

Practice games? I thought this was supposed to be a fun exercise, not a tournament!

Anonymous
              MonkeyDispenser wrote:
              Practice games? I thought this was supposed to be a fun exercise, not a tournament!

Practice games hardly mean tournament dude. I’ve had one game, I’d like to explore it more before my wizard is brutally murdered and ducks out of the campaign early.

Anonymous

To be honest, I thought that was the idea of this little campaign. The possibility of losing a wizard is all part of it as far as I can tell from the way the rules are laid out with that in mind.

Is this a whole new set of scenarios rather than the ones in the book?

Anonymous

I’d suggest relaxing the wizard death rules for the campaign. Getting your wizard killed early on is no fun what so ever .

Anonymous

Good job I don’t play this game, I am very free and easy with the lives of my wizards (except Hierophants)

Anonymous
                      Lord_of_Khemri wrote:
                      Good job I don’t play this game, I am very free and easy with the lives of my wizards (except Hierophants)

I agree. In all games the leader should be at the front!

Unless it’s Mechanicum, obviously.

Anonymous

Any one fancy a game of Frostgrave next week then?

Anonymous

Don’t see why not – assuming you have a collection of creatures to come on from the side!

I have a bridge too… well, nearly…

Anonymous

Yep, I can provide wandering monsters of some description.

Anonymous
                              Enginseer wrote:
                              Yep, I can provide wandering monsters of some description.

Can’t think of another game that, to play it properly, requires so many models – most of which you know will never enter the board!

Anonymous

Well, I actually managed to finish painting something. My crew is ready to die horribly.

[attachment=594]IMG_20160521_133623.jpg[/attachment]

I even managed to paint the bridge. I was tempted to add some snow, but I don’t really want to cover any of the details on the model!

[attachment=595]IMG_20160521_133241.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous

Nice work Jason, they look epic :cheer:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account