Guild Ball League

This topic contains 1 reply, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

Hello all,

As my first act as a pundit I was hoping to run a FIGO league for you locals.

It will be a great way to get us all playing each other as well good practice for Stick the Boot In.

If we can get to 8 sign-ups steamforged games will supply some Swag in the form of winners certificates.

Here’s the link to the basic rules pack. I’ll be able to finalise the details when I know numbers.
      http://static1.squarespace.com/static/56728f72a128e6b1e548ec55/t/56c253ff2fe131e2c91a2981/1455576083644/Figo-LeaguePack-HiRes.pdf

I’m planning to keep it fairly casual so no one will have to commit too much time to it.

So to get the ball rolling, who’s interested?

Cheers.

Anonymous

As per my previous comments Sam, sounds like a great idea to me so count me in

(I actually managed to score some points in a game last night! Still lost, obviously :-) )

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account