Guild Ball – Who plays and with what

This topic contains 29 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

Thought I might as well get a list started so that people can see who is (potentially) playing the game and with what guild/s. If you want to be added to the list then please let me know.

[table]
      [tr]
      [td]Name[/td]
      [td]Guild/s[/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]YG Club Use[/td]
      [td][ul]
      [li]Butchers[/li]
      [li]Fishermen[/li]
      [/ul][/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]Gray[/td]
      [td][ul]
      [li]Brewers[/li]
      [li]Hunters[/li]
      [/ul][/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]Ben[/td]
      [td][ul]
      [li]Masons[/li]
      [/ul][/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]Dan[/td]
      [td][ul]
      [li]Hunters[/li]
      [/ul][/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]Scott (Travelling Man)[/td]
      [td][ul]
      [li]Fishermen[/li]
      [/ul][/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]Andy (Ragnarok Games)[/td]
      [td][ul]
      [li]Butchers[/li]
      [/ul][/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]Sam Wood[/td]
      [td][ul]
      [li]Masons[/li]
      [/ul][/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]Martin E[/td]
      [td][ul]
      [li]Alchemists[/li]
      [li]Morticians[/li]
      [/ul][/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]Jason Greenwood[/td]
      [td][ul]
      [li]Butchers[/li]
      [/ul][/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]Rob ?[/td]
      [td][ul]
      [li]Brewers[/li]
      [/ul][/td]
      [/tr]
      [tr]
      [td]Paul North[/td]
      [td][ul]
      [li]Hunters[/li]
      [/ul][/td]
      [/tr]
      [/table]

Anonymous

Still not actually played but watched a bit on line and on the Saturday and liked what I saw and will be a nice figure replacement for my old Bloodbowl!

I’m certainly interested and will likely run with Alchemists.

Anonymous
          Rendorin wrote:
          Still not actually played but watched a bit on line and on the Saturday and liked what I saw and will be a nice figure replacement for my old Bloodbowl!

I’m certainly interested and will likely run with Alchemists.

Nice one Martin, Ive added you to the list. I’ll be trying to learn the game over the next few weeks (starting next week with Andy) so feel free to join in with a game or two if you like

Anonymous

Looking forward to next weeks game against gray. If anyone else fancies a game they can play with my butchers and get a feel for the game. I can’t say I’m an expert but I can get through a demo game or 2.

Anonymous

So i’ll be starting this a little sooner than I thought, and also switching from the Mortician’s Guild to the Hunter’s Guild.

In related news i’ve just won a Hunter’s Guild starter set from Ragnorak :cheer:

Anonymous

I have a butcher starter set for sale if anyone is interested in starting the game. Only £15.

Anonymous
                  Andy From Ragnarok Games wrote:
                  Looking forward to next weeks game against gray. If anyone else fancies a game they can play with my butchers and get a feel for the game. I can’t say I’m an expert but I can get through a demo game or 2.

If you and Gray don’t mind an extra I would like to watch your game on Wednesday to get a better idea of game mechanics?

Anonymous

I have no problems with it at all, I’ve played a few games but I wouldn’t call myself an expert.

Anonymous
                      Amayasu wrote:
                      So i’ll be starting this a little sooner than I thought, and also switching from the Mortician’s Guild to the Hunter’s Guild.

In related news i’ve just won a Hunter’s Guild starter set from Ragnorak :cheer:

Nice one :-) Looking forward to seeing the Hunters, heard a lot about them in the last week or so

Anonymous
                        Andy From Ragnarok Games wrote:
                        I have no problems with it at all, I’ve played a few games but I wouldn’t call myself an expert.

“a few games” pretty much means we will be calling you an expert on Wednesday :-)

Anonymous

Hey Guys,

Sam here. Just chiming in to add to this topic. I currently playtime Mason’s Guild (poorly) and are looking towards Butchers/Brewers/Alchemists or Fishermen for a second team.

I’m fairly familiar with the rules having been playing off and on since backing the game during it original kickstarter. I balance that out by being largely incompetent at most aspects of actually winning a game!

I can’t get down to the club every week but when I can I’ll always be up for a game, whether thats a demo game for a newbie, a willing victim for a tournament pro or any thing in between.

I also have a pitch and terrain I can bring along incase an extra table is required.

Anonymous

Hey Sam

I’ve played a few games but again I’m no expert. This Wednesday I have a game of marvel miniatures but I’ll definitely be up for a game in the future. I play butchers or at least I push them around and look like I know what I’m doing.

Anonymous

Hi Andy. I’m not down this week anyway but I’d be up for a game next week if you fancy it?

Anonymous

Sam

Absolutely a week in Wednesday it is. Are you in Twitter follow me @AJRagnarokgames and we can organise it.

Andy

Anonymous

Quick question – did I read right that Union players can be used in any guild?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account