Heroes of Aturi Cluster

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lee Mayhew 2 days, 22 hours ago.

• Author
     Tom C 
    Participant

Hi all

Don’t forget that the start of the co-op campaign is happening tonight. You will need a ywing or an Xwing.

Cheers

Tom

Scott 
    Participant

On shift work at the moment so a little tight on time. What time you guys starting?

Tom C 
      Participant

I don’t know what time they will start, but I would imagine there will be a couple of the missions flown tonight and if you turn up in the middle of a mission you can always run the imperial ships.

Scott 
      Participant

Right ohh. I’m still at work at the moment so not looking like I’ll get down 🙁

definatly make sure I get their next Wednesday though. Sorry guys

Lee Mayhew 
        Keymaster

Are we being heroic tonight?

Tom C 
        Participant

My s-foils are locked in attack position.

Lee Mayhew 
        Keymaster

My K-Wing finally arrived yesterday 🙂

I know it might not be the best but it looks great.

No 16 will enjoy taking it down in his new Tie Fighter that he has “borrowed” from Howlrunner 🙂

Benjamin Collins 
        Participant

Would love to join you chaps in Gold One for support however I doubt I’ll be able to make it back from Manchester in time!

Will hopefully be able to lend a TLT next week!

Lee Mayhew 
          Keymaster

Pull a half day sickie

Scott 
          Participant

I’ll be there tonight. Will try make it before 7

Lee Mayhew 
            Keymaster

Well done everyone this week.

A long mission but eventually we made it.

Congratulations to Jonny this time for sticking with the Hawk and not “tactically withdrawing” to get the win for the Rebels while the rest of us were dying in agony. Much better for you to hear the whoops of delight rather than the screams of death from your own side 🙂

Can’t wait for the next one.

A question though.

I have 5 XP to use. Can I remove the equipment I already have and use the total to refit with different gear or do I just have to add on to what I already have?

Benjamin Collins 
            Participant

Hey Lee, I think you have to stick with what you’ve got unfortunately! Should probably wait out on the Games Master Tom to resolve this though!

Lee Mayhew 
              Keymaster

Good and bad last night.

Y-Wing lived, hurrah!

No 16 fell to good shooting by the Rebels but obviously his evade dice were being rolled by people unfamiliar with his skills and they let him down badly.

For once we toasted the Empire in the scenario and James continued to accumulate kills.

I had the chance to kill my second Tie of the entire campaign but my fellow flyers lulled me into a false sense of security by saying “I’ll just get rid of the tokens for you” or “I’ll just pop off some hull”.

What actually happened was “You’re only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!”

I remain one a single kill 🙁

Still great fun and kudos to the designers of the Cluster scenarios.

Scott 
              Participant

Hi guys.

Sorry I couldn’t make it last night. Think I’ll pull out of the HoAC campaign as I’m busy next Wednesday night and then I’m away with work for 5 weeks in the new year.

Will have some free time during the day and some nights between now and Christmas though so if anyone fancies some 100 point games just give me a shout on here. Can meet at traveling man or at mine.

Lee Mayhew 
                Keymaster

Pity you couldn’t make it but on the good side, you didn’t get any kills stolen from you!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 York Garrison

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account