Looking to learn Aos/Shadespire

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sam McGreig 1 week ago.

• Author
     Sam McGreig 
    Participant

Hi all

I’ve recently moved to the area and have been looking to get back into wargames.  I have been looking into Shadespire and Age of Sigmar as smaller skirmish games I could get back into, and was wondering if anyone would be keen on teaching a noob the rules with a demo.

If so, please get in touch!

Sam

Dan Wartnaby 
      Keymaster

Hey Sam, super sorry to have not responded sooner – took my eye off the forums!

We have a few players who, casually, enjoy AoS and Shadespire.

We also have a Whatsapp group for all things AoS too if you’d like to join.

Do you own any of these games yet? Happy to demo, let me know.

Sam McGreig 
        Participant

Hi Dan, thanks for getting back to me.

I have a few models for AoS but I’ve never actually played the game.

I don’t have anything for Shadespire, but I have heard good things about it, so I wouldn’t mind picking up some models to paint and ultimately to play with.

The Whatsapp group sounds like a good idea – I’ll send you a private message with my number and some other details so we can discuss when would be good for a demo. Thanks for offering to demo!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2018 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account