Malifaux League Sign Up Thread – Starts 18th June

This topic contains 19 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

A few people seem interested in doing a league, so I’ll get one going.

It’ll start Wednesday 18th June (or sooner if everyone is ready). I want 6 or so people to get it going. You play everyone in the league once, 3 points for a win, 1 each for a draw, second countback is VP difference, third is VP scored. It’s fixed master, 40SS games. Deployments, strats and schemes decided in the usual way. No painting requirement. Post the results here if I’m not at the club. It’ll run till we’ve all played each other once, or we all get sick of it.

As this is new player friendly, for M2E veterans (Sam, Nathan, Shane, me) you must play a new master, or a master you’ve had less than 3 M2E games with.

No entry fee, the prize is bragging rights or I may be able to working something out once GenCon rolls round. Sign up below and nominate the master you want to use (you can change your mind up until the point the league starts).

1 – Chris (Pandora)
      2 – Peter (Misaki)
      3 – Barry (Lady Justice)
      4 – Bennett (McMourning)
      5 – Jamie (Mei Feng)
      6 – Sam (Rasputina, paint it blue and call it fluffy)
      7 – Shane (Lucius or Kirai)
      8 – Nathan (Hamelin/Levi/Jack Daw)
      9 – Graham
      10 – Martin

Anonymous

I’m in. My master will be a 10 Thunder One, not sure which one yet I’ll have a look at the tonigh.

Anonymous

Put me down as interested. Can’t guarantee anything yet….

Anonymous

Yeah put me down!
            Even though I do not know the rules. (Not much change there then!!!)
            My master is Mcmourning

Anonymous

I’m in for this! My master will be either Mei Feng or Misaki, whichever Pete doesn’t use!

Anonymous

I can lend you a crew if you want Barry. Ill defo take part as long as there is space and people don’t mind my irregular club visits?

Ill use Lucius or kirai :)

Anonymous
                  Enginseer wrote:
                  6 – Sam (something cheesy probably, not like Chris who is playing fluffy Pandora :P)

Firstly, how very dare you!
                  Secondly, I’m on this like a car bonnet.
                  Thirdly master will be rasputina. Which has everything to do with needing MCC practice with her and nothing to do with Chris’ choice.

Winter is coming (for you Hollaway)

Anonymous

Pandora doesn’t mind blasts or entire crews immune to Horror duels. Oh wait….

Right, I’m playing Von Schill :P

Anonymous

You see I’d be really worried if I knew even half of what you were talking about.

By a careful process of valiuation and consideration I’ll use Misaki, and definately not cos I randomly picked from my three masters.

Anonymous

I’m in, need to get playing more.

Master, ether Hamelin, Levi or Jack Daw all of which seem out of spirit for this league. But if I can’t use what I’ve got ill just have to suffer 👿

Catch you soon,

Anonymous
                          Nathan wrote:
                          I’m in, need to get playing more.

Master, ether Hamelin, Levi or Jack Daw all of which seem out of spirit for this league. But if I can’t use what I’ve got ill just have to suffer 👿

Catch you soon,

And I was feeling guilty for choosing Pandora… :P

Anonymous

So that’s 8, so I will close it there so we not doing this for weeks on end.

Jamie – Since Peter has gone with Misaki, I’ve put you down for Mei Feng.

As always, I’m happy to lend people my models to try out. I’ve got a selection of most things except Guild and Gremlins.

We’ll start on the 18th June, which gives everyone a chance to warm up and get used to the rules.

Anonymous

The Human Freight Train it is then! I’ll get some practice in

Anonymous

Chris

Spell my name right.

:)

Anonymous

Sorry. Updated.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Malifaux League Sign Up Thread – Starts 18th June’ is closed to new replies.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2019 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account