Mordheim

This topic contains 12 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

[attachment=612]MordheimRosterSheet.pdf[/attachment]
      So after a few weeks of planting seeds it seems I’ve managed to drum up some Mordheim hype, just as Grandfather Nurgle foretold.
      Anyway, thought I’d create a thread for organising games or (hopefully) in the future a bit of a living league.
      Also going to attach the rules pdf I found with all the extra warbands so that anyone with a handful of fantasy miniatures should be able to throw together a warband.
      If anyone would like a demo game let me know and I’ll do my best to show you the ropes (although I’m new to it myself) and we’ll see if we can organise one.
      Hope to find you in the ruins =D

Chris
      [attachment=612]MordheimRosterSheet.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=604]MordheimRulebook.pdf[/attachment]

Anonymous

Hmmm not sure why this is in this part of the forum, Was meant for the games discussion section…
        Admin Help!!!!

Anonymous
          CDTray wrote:
          Hmmm not sure why this is in this part of the forum, Was meant for the games discussion section…
          Admin Help!!!!

Moved… ;)

Anonymous

I would be up for some Mordheim at some point, we had a pretty big campaign probably just over 4 years ago and it was great, haven’t played it since. Definitely up for a league also.

Anonymous

You should try Frostgrave, very similar concept to Mordheim.

Anonymous

Thought about it but I like know and like the Mordheim fluff and how every single dude in your warband can level up, become a hero and write their own story rather than just the Wizard and his Apprentice. May have a go in the future though.

Anonymous

I am interested in playing Mordheim

Anonymous

Hi Mitchell, it’s James right?
                    Will give you a demo this week if you’re still up for it. If you look at the pdf above it’ll save us some time.
                    Chris

Anonymous

Chris,

It is James. I’ll bring the dark elves, and I’ll try to read the rules, hopefully it will be an enjoyable demo

James

Anonymous
                        CDTray wrote:
                        Hi Mitchell, it’s James right?
                        Will give you a demo this week if you’re still up for it. If you look at the pdf above it’ll save us some time.
                        Chris

I read some of the rules and I think I understand what they are saying. I’ll probable be using things like corsairs, dark shards, a highborn and a sorceress.

James

Anonymous

Anyone who’s in this thread wanna play a multiplayer mordheim game this week with me and chris?

Anonymous

So Garreth said the rulebook wasn’t attached to the thread. It appears to be at the top but shall try again too. Will also attch the Lizardmen warband list too as there are a couple of people interested in them.
                            Chris

[attachment=674]Revised_Lizardmen_Warband.pdf[/attachment]

[attachment=676]MordheimRulebook.pdf[/attachment]

Anonymous

Here’s a link to all the Mordheim material produced, rules, warbands, scenarios, etc all in PDF’s

https://www.reddit.com/r/mordheim/comments/2km311/joyous_news_a_google_drive_packed_to_the_gills_of/

Some good warband stuff.

Games Workshop lawyers, if you’re reading this, please, go fuck yourselves.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account