Necromunda Campaign

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Peter Large 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author
     Jay 
    Participant

Myself and a couple of friends are putting together a Necromunda campaign using the new rules. It will be a friendly campaign with one game each taking place about once every 3 weeks, these games can be played anywhere but obviously the garrison is the main focal point, although some of us will be playing at home or at GW.

I have put together a PDF so far and there will be updates every “round” so players can see the campaign progress. We will be using “YAKTRIBE” to create rosters and run the campaign. if you are not already on the yaktribe forums and you like Necromunda you should definitely check it out as it has loads of useful gang building tools.

If you’re interested let me know and I will collect together a group of names.

I have enclosed the PDF

Looking forward to it very much and our podcast sponsor has donated a little prize for the campaign.

Jay

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
       Peter Large 
      Participant

Sorted a gang out had to manually fix remaining credits as it reckoned I had 300 left not 5

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2018 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account