OP kits going forwards

This topic contains 5 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

Wizkids in their infinite wisdom have now taken the ships away from all future OP kits, they now only have a new dial and upgrade cards for existing ships. There will be a grand prize ship still at the end of the classic movies trilogy OP kit, but nothing in between.
      Not sure this is a good move at all for Wizkids as they have so many old ships out of print, that this game will be even harder to attract new players to..
      Thought I would let you all know

Anonymous

I was really disappointed when I first heard about this one. Hopefully we have enough of an established base of players at YG that it wont make too much difference but yeah its certainly not going to help to encourage new players

Anonymous
          Gray wrote:
          I was really disappointed when I first heard about this one. Hopefully we have enough of an established base of players at YG that it wont make too much difference but yeah its certainly not going to help to encourage new players

What was worse is that they did not tell the retailers, and only changed the website descriptions of the kits AFTER they had shipped…

Anonymous

Yeah thats really poor. I sent Wizkids a lengthy message about it a few weeks ago, I cant imagine they will really care but I felt the need to let them know anyway :)

Anonymous

normally their OP support is by far the best in the business, however this decision for a struggling game is terrible.
              I can see why they are doing it, and it would work if the ships that the kits are for were actually in print…

Anonymous

I’m not too fussed about it. I have 8 Berel/K’vort class Klingon ships mostly from prizes.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account