Saga game plans Wed 16th

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  James Carpenter 4 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Carl Newbould 
    Keymaster

Hi all,

After a long sabbatical from the club I am back next wed (pending no more work interruptions!) and I’m looking to play my 1st saga campaign game. Any takers?

Carl

Nicholas Carpenter 
    Participant

My not-so-brave Welsh are available for a game that week, it’ll be interesting to see if they’re less broken against Romans than against Vikings or Norse-Gaels.

Regards,

N Carpenter

Carl Newbould 
      Keymaster

I doubt it  The Welsh are a little too good imo. Maybe a shooty army would do well against them?

Anyway. I’m up for the game. See you Wed.

Carl

Carl Newbould 
      Keymaster

PS I’ve booked the table

Sebastian Bales 
      Participant

Hi!

James are your Norse-Gael about tomorrow? I seem to have invaded your area somewhat, fancy trying to repulse me? Most people find us quite repulsive in general!

Also, Johnny I am definitely up for playing regardless of whether the vikings have some early business or not!

Seb.

James Carpenter 
        Participant

Sure Seb, the Norse Gael are around if you’re wanting a game.  Will you book a table?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2018 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account