SAGA new edition 2018

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Dave Harbottle 1 week, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Carl Newbould 
    Keymaster

https://youtu.be/ELVJlNy9hpk

I am super hyped about this. Saga is such a good game and needed a bit of love. Looks like it will get fantasy units and samurai in it too! Time to build my Romans I feel. Being on 2018.

https://youtu.be/ELVJlNy9hpk

Dan Wartnaby 
    Keymaster

I may find myself pulled in by Samurai . Wouldn’t mind an intro game of this some time please Carl.

Carl Newbould 
      Keymaster

Sure, would be happy to show you the rules. I presently only have one force (vikings) built though, I will let you know when my Romans are ready so we can have a go.

Inquisitor Holloway 
      Participant

I wouldn’t mind a demo as well Carl.  I’ve got an Ancient Greek army from of gods and mortals I can probably use the troops out of.

Carl Newbould 
        Keymaster

Sounds like I need to build my Romans. I’m playing the final week of the kow campaign on Wed but will play saga the week after if one of you (or both of you)  want a go

Dave Harbottle 
        Participant

Does anyone have an interest in either 6mm, 10mm, or 15mm saga?

Do people have dark age 28mm saga still? I have a hankering to Viking (or dane) and wondered what state people are in with this as its probably a little old hat now!

Carl Newbould 
          Keymaster

28mmm is what I play. I have not seen smaller scale versions of it.

Dave Harbottle 
          Participant

I’ll annoy you with it at some point!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 York Garrison

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account