Saturday 11th February

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Andy Alexander 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author
     Dan Taylor 

Hi,

Thanks for the warm welcome to the club last year! Can I please join the club and book a 6′ x 4′ table for an epic X-Wing game on Saturday 11th February? I’ll be bringing a friend who wants to try out the club

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Taylor 

Bumping this and checking we’re still OK for a 6′ x 4′ table?

Thanks,

Dan

Alexander Jamal 
        Participant

Hi everyone, there will be an Attack Wing tournament this Saturday. Sorry for short notice. Tickets are on sale in the store.

It it will be the Klingon Civil War.

Andy A will be running it as I have a conference this weekend.

Andy Alexander 
          Participant

Do you perchance mean Andy R(ichardson) as this is the first I’ve heard of it…

That said, I’ll be buying a ticket now.

Also: Which part of KCW is it? presumably pt1. Is it 130pts or a booster? Ta.

further edit, looking at the fleet rules for the op we have:

‘Each player must include at least 1 Klingon Card (Ship, Captain, Admiral or Upgrade) in their fleet. Every ship in a player’s fleet costs -2 SP if that ship is either a Klingon ship or a non-Klingon ship with at least one Klingon card assigned to it. The cost reduction is not cumulative. The maximum cost reduction per ship is -2 SP.

Each player must have Gowron assigned to a ship in his/her fleet. (Gowron is free though)’

not sure how this jibes with the garrison penalty pure rules, etc. I suppose the free gowron one one ship would satisfy it.

James Carpenter 
            Participant

Well, I gather from Wednesday it might be 3, which requires romulan allies to work (I suppose you could just give out cloak abilities).  Probably waiving the mandatory Klingons to use our usual fleet selection rules though.

Andy Alexander 
              Participant

Thanks for the info James.

It would be nice if whoever’s running it would put the official word out before tomorrow.

Perhaps we could run it as ship-penalty-pure. That would allow the scenario rules to work without allowing picard9-on-sphere level sillyness. Could do it fleet-penalty-pure using borg though…

Andy Alexander 
                Participant

Unfortunately i can’t be there tomorrow as my smallest is ill. Have fun guys!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account