Saturday 11th Games

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Andy Alexander 3 years ago.

• Author
     Andy R 
    Participant

Planning games for this March Saturday.

Andy A and I are playing some Star Wars Armada. We would like to do some large point games. If others wish to join us then we will play some doubles games of 2×300 point games per side. Beginners welcome, fleets can be provided. Otherwise we will probably play some 400 or maybe 500 point singles games.

James Carpenter 
      Participant

Hi Andy

I’d like to join in, can bring my imperials along.  They probably are 500 if I stick everything down, but I’ll plan for 2 x 300 :).

Andy Alexander 
        Participant

I’ll bring all my stuff and will easily have enough for someone else to play too if they like.

I’ll have to leave a bit after lunch though.

Andy R 
          Participant

Alex J is also joining us so shall we say the first match will be

Imperial Andy R + James vs Rebel Andy A + Alex.

Design your 300 point fleet including an admiral and 3 objectives per player. Be prepared to substitute out a unique upgrade or two that your teammate may have also chosen. We will add the points of both fleets together to determine initiative bid and choose 1 of the missions from a second player. The second players choose which of them and then the first plyers choose one of those 3 missions.

Andy Alexander 
            Participant

Sounds good to me.

Are we going to use the CC final battle rules for friendly/enemy effects? Admirals only work for that player’s fleet, everything else counts the whole team.

Andy Alexander 
              Participant

Really sorry guys but a family thing has come up so i can’t make it today.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account