Tanks OP kit

This topic contains 9 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 2 years, 3 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

Hi all
      Andy has got us the next season OP kit. There is a load of new terrain, over sized comet cards and acrylic objective markers. How do people want to use it? Would a series of games over a few Wednesdays be better than a one day event?
      I’ve currently got it at my house, but I’m not at Garrison next week.
      Cheers
      Tom

Anonymous

Well I’ve got OP1 in my bag as well.

Had a couple of games with Gareth and Carl.

Don’t know if we need a campaign as such but it would be fun to try it out for a few weeks. There seems to be enough goodies to give to each participant.

Anonymous

I would like to play a mini campaign if possible. Yesterday I got 2 Cromwells, a comet and a Sherman in the post, so would pay as the British :-D

Carl

Anonymous

Sign me up for the Germans please, have got all the packs coming next week.

Could I suggest that games appear to be quite quick, we could have a round robin (mini-campaign) with OP pack one in a couple of weeks time when you are back Tom. Then 2-3 weeks later do another blitz with OP pack 2.

Anonymous

I am game for tanks all day long every day :)
              I can be Soviets or Germans, followed by yanks/Brits. Soviets preferably as I have a lot :)

Anonymous

[attachment=648]1472491802908-289076051.jpg[/attachment] [attachment=649]1472491830436209104297.jpg[/attachment]

I don’t know if this attachment will work, but if it doesn’t, picture 4 Sherman’s, 2 comets and 2 Cromwell’s! I now twiddle my thumbs and await the release of the Churchill…

Anonymous

Some Soviets

Row 1: ISU152 flanked by 3 IS2 and 3 IS85
                  Row 2: 6 T34/85 (or 76)
                  Row 3: 6 SU100 (or 85)

Awaiting reinforcements from Siberia.

Far too many I know :) [attachment=650]afewsoviets.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous

Come on guys keep up, I need to buy some more T34s

[attachment=651]KeepUp.jpg[/attachment]

Anonymous

Are they real Sherman V or the US ones assuming a disguise?

The V’s seem to be a little bit longer than the US types. I have 2 US Shermans so I don’t want to build them wrong, I’d rather just have a couple more US cannon fodder.

Anonymous

Holy mole that’s a lot of Russian tanks! They are genuine Sherman V’s not US ones. Well 3 of them are Sherman V’s one is a Firefly! B)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2018 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account