The King in the North 2018

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Carl Newbould 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
     Carl Newbould 
    Keymaster

Hello all,

The King in the North 2018 is approaching. Sat 13th January.

It is 3 games at 2000 points and of course the famous raffle at the end of the event. Tickets will go up soon and the TP is attached. Prepare your armies and compete to become the king in the north!

Carl

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     James Carpenter 
    Participant

Excellent, maybe I can earn myself a small yeoman holding this time :).  I’d kind of like to be playing eliminate, but I’m not sure which I’d shuffle out of the 3 selected.

Anyone up for an early practice game this Wednesday?

Carl Newbould 
      Keymaster

I am not around this Wed. Then taking money the following Wed. Too busy. I’ll be getting withdrawal symptoms.

Ryan 
      Participant

Hi

What time are you looking to start? It’s the inaugural Heslington Parkrun that day – I wouldn’t mind doing that before losing three straight games. Parkrun starts at 9 and I should be done in 21 mins.

Cheers

Ryan

Btw not played for a whole year. Feel privileged!

Ryan 
        Participant

I see you start at 10 am. I think I should be able to make it. I will be sweaty but being geeks, you won’t mind

Carl Newbould 
          Keymaster

Registration is between 9:30 and 10:00. First game at 10:00. You will have to run fast!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 York Garrison

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account