The Walking Dead?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Red Beam Designs Graham Dixon 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Red Beam Designs
    Graham Dixon
    Participant

I picked up a copy of Mantic’s The Walking Dead game after a demo on Saturday at Traveling Man and was just wondering if anyone else plays it or would like to give it a try at some point? It seems a really fun little game and its nice and easy to learn as well

Profile photo of Adam Beaumont
      Adam Beaumont
      Participant

Hi Graham – coincidentally I’m in the same situation and you just beat me to posting on here!

I’ve got KOW tonight but I’d be up for giving it a try and at some point in the future.

Graham Dixon
        Participant

Sounds good, just let me know whatever week you are free then 🙂

Adam Beaumont
          Participant

I should be free next Wednesday if you fancy a game?

Graham Dixon
            Participant

Yeah that sounds good to me 🙂 I cant say that I have any idea yet as to what sort of point sizes or anything to play so shall we just muddle through it together on the night?

Adam Beaumont
              Participant

Sounds like a plan- there’s some recommended setups in the quick start booklet to begin with so we could use it as a guide.

Graham Dixon
                Participant

Cool, see you on Wednesday then 🙂

Profile photo of David Ford
                  David Ford
                  Participant

Thank you to Adam and Graham for letting me watch their game, and then giving me the opportunity to play against Adam. I probably wouldn’t invest in it myself (more likely I’d ask Adam or Gray if I wanted a game), but the Walking Dead: All Out War is a great little chilled out game when don’t want something too serious, heavy or time-consuming.

Graham Dixon
                    Participant

You are very welcome Dave, glad you got to play as Rick in the end 😉

I personally seem to be investing more heavily in this one virtually every day at the moment, if anybody else is interested in a game of it at any point then just let me know

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.