Warhammer Fantasy Game 26th July

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Carl Carl Newbould 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Herakles93
    Herakles93
    Participant

I’m looking for a Warhammer Fantasy 8th game if anyone fancies it?

Although I’ve played before it was a long time ago so I’m a little rusty (you may have to correct me on a few things). I can get up to 1,500pts of Dark Elves at the moment but it won’t be long before I can hit the 2,000pts mark.

Let me know if anyone fancies an easy victory!

Thanks chaps!

Profile photo of Carl
      Carl Newbould
      Participant

Hello,

If you do not get any offers I would be happy to run an intro game of Kings of War for you. You can use the same mini’s as your GW army and I can show you through it.

Regards
      Carl

Profile photo of Carl
      Carl Newbould
      Participant

I have had my original offer of a game of tanks accepted so can’t do kow anymore. Sorry, it you wanted to head down and have a chin wag and see the kow and wh games on you’re, still more than welcome!

Profile photo of Herakles93
      Herakles93
      Participant

Thank you for your offer Carl! It’s no problem as I’m very behind on painting/assembling/everything at the moment so I think I’d have to have called a rain check anyway.

I’m sure I’ll see you down there in the future, maybe when I’ve got a few more mini’s assembled.

Profile photo of Carl
        Carl Newbould
        Participant

No problem. We do have a club starter set of kow which is free for anyone to use so if you wanted to book in without the pressure of bringing minis you can. Just let us know!

Thanks

Carl

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.