Warhammer Fantasy Game 26th July

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Tray 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Herakles93 

I’m looking for a Warhammer Fantasy 8th game if anyone fancies it?

Although I’ve played before it was a long time ago so I’m a little rusty (you may have to correct me on a few things). I can get up to 1,500pts of Dark Elves at the moment but it won’t be long before I can hit the 2,000pts mark.

Let me know if anyone fancies an easy victory!

Thanks chaps!

Carl Newbould 
      Keymaster

Hello,

If you do not get any offers I would be happy to run an intro game of Kings of War for you. You can use the same mini’s as your GW army and I can show you through it.

Regards
      Carl

Carl Newbould 
      Keymaster

I have had my original offer of a game of tanks accepted so can’t do kow anymore. Sorry, it you wanted to head down and have a chin wag and see the kow and wh games on you’re, still more than welcome!

Herakles93 

Thank you for your offer Carl! It’s no problem as I’m very behind on painting/assembling/everything at the moment so I think I’d have to have called a rain check anyway.

I’m sure I’ll see you down there in the future, maybe when I’ve got a few more mini’s assembled.

Carl Newbould 
        Keymaster

No problem. We do have a club starter set of kow which is free for anyone to use so if you wanted to book in without the pressure of bringing minis you can. Just let us know!

Thanks

Carl

Chris Tray 
        Participant

Hi. There is a small group of us still play WHFB at the club. Ironically the reason we probably all missed your post is because we have recently been playing through a narrative campaign. If you ever want a fantasy game in the future then give me a shout, even if I’m busy myself I can point you in the direction of someone else who might be available

Chris Tray

Herakles93 

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the long time in responding, work commitments and all that….How many of you regularly play WHFB? Also what kind of armies are out there at the club at the moment?

Sorry for the interrogation.

Chris Tray 
            Participant

No problem at all.
              There are 6 of us currently in the campaign with maybe 4 playing on a more regular basis.
              We play fairly regularly. There’s usually a game on most weeks unless we a playing mordheim or something instead.
              Plenty of armies on the go at the moment: Orcs and Goblins, Tomb Kings, Warriors of Chaos, Beastmen, Dark Elves, Chaos Dwatfs, Wood Elves, Brettonians, Empire, Vampire Counts, Ogre Kingdoms, Dwarfs. Possibly a couple more in the pipeline too.
              Hope this helps

Chris Tray

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 2017 York Garrison

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account