What the future holds

This topic contains 3 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 years, 6 months ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

Mantic have released what I think is their most exciting blog entry yet!

https://manticblog.com/2016/09/09/future-kings-war-2017/

So a new trident realm army, salamanders and improved basilean mini’s are happening!

Gaps in lists will continue to be filled (in particular nature and abysals which are coming soon).

A global campaign, siege games multi player rules are also mentioned.

Add this to the historical release and it really is a great time to be into KoW right now.

Have a read and enjoy!
      Carl

Anonymous

Those serpent riders are immense. It has made me reconsider buying some Russian infantry from fireforge games instantly.

Also interested in the flame guys on a 40 mm base. Any thoughts as to what they are? Flamebearers?

Anonymous

Flamebearers are standard infantry, so I’d expect them to be an 20mm bases. A large infantry base occupied by multiple standard size infantry indicates Lost Souls.
          Love the Hellhounds, but I’m not sure I like the direction they went with the Stone Priest. Too much ‘half naked hulk’, and not nearly enough ‘learned mystic’. Would make a good Berserker Lord model I suppose.

Anonymous

Yes. They are tortured souls (very cheery).

I’ve only played one game against abyss in a tournament but they do seem on paper to have quite a good and varied list. Filling gaps in the army list is only going to make them more popular now. So who will be the first to crack?! ;-)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Get In Touch

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

© 2020 York Garrison - Privacy Policy

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account